WALCO® V | The connector for prefab wall up to 14 kN*
- Universal – connections can be made from timber to timber, to steel and to concrete.
- For timber widths from 80 mm upwards
- Easy – no recess of bracket needed if the hight of the planking is 13/15 mm (the counter part screw can be recessed on the other side).
- Effective – fast and accurate assembly on site – fully prefabricated walls are assembled without any screwing or nailing.
- Stable from the first wall corner on
- Saves labor – quick and easy assembly through spacious V-shaped bracket.
- Unique – screws are screwed directly in the component with or without interlayer
- Flexible – assembly to the last wall and even interior walls.
- Adjustable and esthetically pleasing – connectors are recessed and therfore not visible when assembled. Screws can be readjusted in perpendicular direction to compensate building tolerances e.g. for seals and gaskets.
- ETA certified (even for hardwood).
*KS = Hex-head screw, VK= collar bolt holding screw, EH=Adjustable retaining screw, GH=Retaining spring holding screw