The WALCO® 40 set consists of two identical brackets made out of blue-galvanized steel. Commonly used gaskets can be installed on the prefabricated wall panels. When sliding the wall panels together, the brackets hook into each other in a dovetail-like manner and tighten up the joint. This allows the wall panels to be pre-manufactured to a large degree in a superior and advanced fashion and then connected on site with no screwing or nailing needed.
- Efficient – wall connectors for timber frame and wood panel construction.
- Large degree of prefabrication – no screwing or nailing on site.
- Simple and easy – the wall panels are simply joined without and screwing or nailing.
- Stable – from the first wall corner on.
- Approved – For timber structures according to DIN 1052 and Eurocode 5 (EN 1995-1-1).
- ETA certified (even for hardwood).