The WALCO® 40 set consists of two identical brackets made out of blue-galvanized steel. Commonly used gaskets can be installed on the prefabricated wall panels. When sliding the wall panels together, the brackets hook into each other in a dovetail-like manner and tighten up the connection. This allows the wall panels to be pre-manufactured to a large degree in a superior and advanced quality and then connected on site with no screwing or nailing needed.
- Efficient wall connectors for timber frame and wood panel construction.
- For timber widths from 60 mm and upwards.
- Large degree of prefabrication – no screwing or nailing on-site.
- Simple and easy – the wall panels are snapped together.
- Stable from the first wall corner on
- For timber structures according to DIN 1052 and Eurocode 5 (EN 1995-1-1).
- ETA certified (even for hardwood).