The Mod-eez®️ system was developed to join panels securely together in a fast and simple method with no visibility of the connector. The Mod-eez®️ Fastening System meets the objective by utilizing a spring steel declining ramp “clip” and a large collared Shoulder Screw at the two mating members. Spring steel makes the joint strong, yet flexible, while the collar on the Shoulder Screw adds tremendous resistance to torsional pull-out. Assembly occurs by simply sliding the Shoulder Screw head down the clips ramp. With the clip located in its pocket, and the system assembled, all fasteners disappear.
Mod-eez®️ come in Single Clips, Double Clips, and Anti-Rotation Clips and with each, there are 4 types available: Pass-thru, non-locking (easy to disassemble), semi-locking (hard to disassemble), and locking (cannot be disassembled). Mod-eez®️ comes in two widths, working with both 5/8″ and 3/4″ + material.
Mod-eez Sets are also available, which include the Clip, Shoulder head screw, and mounting screws.
Features and Benefits:
- Fast assembly
- Efficient and very good to use in production line manufacturing.
- Components are simply hooked together in seconds
- Reduces labor and equipment cost
- Efficient: High degree of pre-manufacturing.
- Components can be transported and simply assembled on site.
- Non-visible connector
- Appeals to the architect and customer
- The pass-thru, non-locking and semi-locking clips can be disassembled and reassembled
- For materials from 16 mm thickness and up.
- Used with all solid and wood-based materials and plastic as well as steel and aluminum.
- 4 types of clips: Pass-thru, non-locking, semi-locking, and locking.
- Durable and Strong
- Spring steel sturdy design
- Longer PH-screws (approx. 5 x 60), can significantly increase the strength of the connector.
- Perfect for industrial manufacturing with CNC
- Welding Mod-eez®️ Clips to steel (i.e. approximately 16 ga.) can be accomplished by wire welding.
- Pockets to receive connectors are normally routed into the edge of a panel but can be routed into the face when design so requires.
- To prevent engaged members from rotating (without anti-rotation clips) attach the Shoulder Screw in the pocket and the clip on the surface.
- For handheld routers, use our Mod-eez®️ Drilling and Depth Jig for a perfect installation every time.
- Used with all wood and board materials
- Case Goods
- Interior design