The GIGANT connecting system consists of two identical connector brackets made of steel. The brackets are recessed and screwed onto the timber components. The timber components are then joined as the brackets hook into each other in a dovetail-like manner. The GIGANT is used in timber structures, such as canopies, pergolas, sun rooms, timber homes, and even engineered timber structures. The GIGANT connectors are non-visible, self-tightening, and adjustable, with no additional screwing or nailing required to assemble the timber structure on site. An optional lock can be installed to latch the connector against the slide-in direction. The GIGANT is available in three sizes, 120/40, 150/40 and 180/40.
NEW and improved:
- ETA extension for Hardwood (i.e. oak, larch, beech)
- Available in hot-dip galvanizing for higher corrosion resistance.
- Concealed – connectors are recessed and non-visible.
- Highly loadable – in all directions.
- Short hooking way – only 50 mm.
- Self-tightening – due to dovetail-like mechanism.
- Optional locking clip – latches the fastener against slide-in direction (e.g. wind suction forces).
- Flexible – Disassembly and reassembly possible if needed.
- Safety – Fire resistance according to (DIN 4102-2) by 4-sided concealed mounting (R30 ≥ 20 mm, R60 ≥ 40 mm).