The DUO SYSTEM provides the optical qualities of traditional frame joins, while being engineered in an innovative manner for fast processing and application. For example, the DUO 100/15 is an ideal frame connector for beds, and, like all KNAPP connectors, is non-visible, can be disassembled, self-tightening. It is so quick and easy to assemble that even the end user can do it. Beds made with the DUO 100/15 provide the perfect finished look with no visible fastener parts.
The wood component can shrink and swell, while the joint can be adjusted and re-tightened via the screws of the fastener.
- Non-visible – concealed, self-tightening column and beam connectors.
- User friendly – disassembly possible if needed.
- Self-tightening – through adjusting of the screws.
- Efficient – high degree of pre-manufacturing.
- Simple transport – components can be transported and simply assembled on site.
- Fast – efficient and very good to use in production line manufacturing.
- Safe – tested by HFA (Holzforschung Austria).
- Adjustable – the connector can be adjusted as needed.
By screwing with CS-screws Ø 5 mm or Ø 6 mm (Length as required) and PH-screws Ø 5 mm or Ø 6 mm
Concealed, self locking, by adjustable screw connector, for frame connections
With CNC-Machine, Long hole drilling machine, Hand router
All solid and plywood materials from 21 mm
Frame connections for furniture, stairs and Stand construction to Interior design