The DUO 30 and DUO 35 hook connectors come in 30 mm and 35 mm and consists of two identical round shaped steel brackets that hook into each other in a dovetail-like manner. They form a stable load-bearing connection immediately after screwing and hooking together the parts. They can be simply installed using the KNAPP® Forstner Bit with our custom adjustable depth gauge.
DUO – Hook Connector
$67.50 – $370.00
The DUO 30 and DUO 35 hook connectors come in 30 and 35 mm and consist of two identical round shaped steel brackets that hook into each other in a dovetail-like manner. They form a stable load-bearing connection immediately after screwing and hooking together the parts. They can be simply installed using the KNAPP® Forstner Bit with our custom adjustable depth gauge.
Because of the bracket’s round shape, it can be easily fitted into a ∅ 30 mm x 3 mm recess. Utilizing the DUO Center Punch you can mark the wall and/or counterpart at the exact spot where the connection is to be made.
Two versions: mL = with sideways tolerance of 1/8+ (1,7 mm). oL = without sideways tolerance
Features and Benefits:
- Fast assembly
- Components are simply hooked together in seconds
- Reduces labor and equipment cost
- Non-visible connector
- Appeals to the architect and customer
- Can be disassembled if needed
- The DUO 30 mm can be used with a Locking Clip making the connection permanent
- Low recess depth of 3 mm
- Two sizes ø = 30 mm and 35 mm
- Two versions mL and oL (with and without sideways space)
- Can be used with standard screws
- Hooking way 15mm
- Attach components flush, 3 mm, or 6 mm away
- Perfect for industrial manufacturing with CNC
- Used with all wood and board materials
- For the DUO 35, Euro-screws are recommended
- Wall Panels
- Stair Treads
- Windows and doors
- Architectural Millwork
- Furniture Material
Doors and Windows
Stairway and Handrails
- Determine placement of hook connector using our KNAPP® Drilling Jig.
- Using our KNAPP® Forstner Bit, drill a 30 or 35 mm hole.
- Place the DUO Center Punch in hole and align workpiece, pressing firmly to transfer mark on desired connection.
- Screw hook connectors into workpiece opposite of each other using screws suitable for the material used. For the DUO 30, we recommend 3×13 CS-screws and for the DUO 35, we recommend Euro-screws.
- Simply hook together your workpiece.
- Using the KNAPP® Drilling Jig, your hole placement will be perfect every time.
- The patented adjustable depth gauge on our KNAPP® Forstner Bit will allow you to drill the exact depth time and time again.
- Use the Locking Clip for the DUO 30 Hook Connector to make a permanent connection
- The DUO mL allows 1/8+ movement left and right, whereas the DUO oL does not allow left and right movement.