Recommended for spacing no smaller than 7 mm.
- Concealed from the first board to the last.
- Constructive wood protection against moisture.
- Optimal rear ventilation through spacing between the boards and the joists.
- Also suitable for wood board facades for which rear ventilation is needed.
- Easy installation with mounting templates.
- Allows shrinking and swelling of wood.
- UV and weather-resistant fiberglass reinforced plastic.
- Even the best connecting system cannot compensate the poor quality of some timber. Please ensure that the timber is dry and in particular avoid timber from the core and spiral-grained boards.
- Maximum recommended length of the boards is 3 meters (9.8 ft.).
- Pre-drill, particularly with hardwoods, such as oak.
- Follow the installation instructions of your timber supplier.